BROCHURE REQUEST FORM
To order your copy of the Cosmos brochure, please complete the following information:
(For Australian and New Zealand residents only)
Maximum order of TWO brochures per person. Please visit your travel agent for additional brochures and further information.
are NOT able to use this feature. Brochures must be ordered through Brochure Flow (AU) or BrochureNet (NZ).
All required fields marked with an
must be completed to process your request. Due to delivery methods, we regret we
CANNOT supply to GPO boxes.
Do you have a preferred travel agent?
Would you be happy to be contacted by a Cosmos consultant?
Yes, phone only
Yes, email only
Please tick the box if you agree to receive promotional material via your email address.
What brochures would you like to receive?
Please note: Many of our tours are available online ONLY, however all of the necessary information is displayed under the 'Tours' section of this website. Only those brochures listed below are available in a hard copy format which we can mail out to you.
2013 United States & Canada
The next destinations I would like to travel to on a leisure trip of 7 days or more are:
(check all that apply)
Central Europe/Eastern Europe
South & Central America
Other — Please specify
The next time I plan to travel for 7 days or longer is:
Fewer Than 6 Months
7 Months - 1 Year
1 - 2 Years
2 - 3 Years
More Than 3 Years
The type of travel I am most interested in is:
Cruise & Tour
- Combining the relaxation of a sea or river cruise with the cultural discovery on land of some of the world's most fascinating destinations.
- Non-escorted journeys in Europe, Asia, Australia and North & South America that give travellers the opportunity to set their own pace and have 2-3 nights in the world's most exciting cities.
- Multi-country or multi-state tours to experience the "must see" sights.
- A unique opportunity to experience the character and flavour of a specific region.
- An escorted vacation with the opportunity to take advantage of leisure time to savour local culture, to learn, discover and explore or simply relax.
- Cruising rivers on smaller ships with limited number of passengers in Europe or elsewhere with opportunities to stop in small and large ports.
- Cruising Oceans on very large ships with many passengers to popular destinations.